Hello, my name is CJ!
I’ve always been into fitness, started at a young age. The main activities I enjoy are football, strength training, swimming, running and street dancing.
I’m proud to be a Level 3 qualified Personal Trainer and REPS registered. I am also a Professional Life Coach.
I come from a background in providing excellent customer service and I’ve also been to university, where I studied Criminology.
Oh… And I am obsessed with the law of attraction… It has changed my life from negative to positive!
From manifesting to self-care… daily practices help me achieve my goals and keep my mental health intact. You must have a positive attitude and mind-set in order to achieve your fitness goals.
My most specialist areas which you’ll find aren’t limited:
- Body Confidence
- Strength and Conditioning
- Nutritional guidance
- Core work
- Meditation (Goals/Sports specific)
- Weight loss
- Street Dance
- Gym based boxing
- Mind-set work
- Medicine Ball work
Qualifications & Certified Courses
Sports & Fitness related
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- BTEC Sports Award
- Body Weight Certified
- Gym Based Boxing Certified
- Circuit Training Certified
- Group Training Certified
- Medicine Ball Training Certified
- Level 1 Football Coaching
- Strength & Conditioning Certified
- Kettlebells Training Certified
- Professional Life Coaching
- Self Confidence Mastery
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Managing Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Secrets of Psychology
- Journey to Self-Healing
- Meditation Practice
- Nutrition for Health & Performance
- Sports Nutrition Basics
- First Aid at Work
Depending on your fitness and life based goals, I can help you work on these and support your transformation. We won’t only be looking at what exercise-based activities but also looking at your current mind-set to assist your overall goals.